Get Back to the Life You Love, Sooner!
Our serene country setting and skilled nursing facility in Wichita, Kansas, allows patients more time to heal after their hospital stay and greater opportunities to be safe and successful once they return home. At Catholic Care Center, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality skilled nursing care in the area.
We know that returning home without the care and support of hospital staff can be overwhelming.
That’s why our skilled nursing team provides patients with the intensive care they need to rebuild their confidence and their health:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Skilled Nursing Benefits
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy available seven days a week
- Physician-led nursing care that caters to post-hospital patients
- Licensed social workers to help plan for future needs
- Specialized programs for Parkinson’s Disease and dementia
- Home safety study prior to discharge to ensure future success
Skilled Nursing Amenities
- Flexible dining options and well-balanced meal
- Telephone and Cable television in every patient room
- Inviting gathering areas for welcoming family and friends
- Opportunities to enjoy socials, programs, and other activities
- Daily Catholic Mass plus weekly Protestant services