Giving the ones you love our very best!
Catholic Care Center is recognized by the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America for being a leader in dementia care. We’re proud that our Memory Care facility in Wichita is the only accredited “Excellence in Dementia Care” program in Kansas.
Our activity-based, individual-centered approach to dementia care allows residents to maintain their dignity while receiving the patient nursing and personal care they need to live comfortably. We feel called, and blessed, to create the comfortable and safe environment your loved one deserves.
Memory Care Residences
To better meet the needs of our residents, we offer two distinct memory care residences:
- Intergenerational enrichment programs
- Dementia-trained nursing and support team
- Personalized care plans developed between patient, family and physician
- Support for the management of incontinence and other personal care
- Visual checks every 30 minutes
- Small, intimate resident environment
- Family support groups
- Catholic Mass and Protestant services on campus
- Robust wellness and engagement program
- Podiatry, audiology, and other services available on campus
- Private suites
- Shared suites (available at Meadows)
- Private baths (available at Memory Care)
- All utilities included (except telephone)
- Three restaurant-style meals and snacks served daily
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Wellness focused activity program
- Nursing team available 24/7
- Special resident-only events featuring local entertainment
- Transportation to scheduled community events and attractions
- Private meeting and celebration spaces for personal gatherings
- Beauty and Barber services
Take A Virtual Tour Of Memory Care Facility In Wichita. View It’s Themed Neighborhoods, Spacious Common Area, Family Gathering Area, Beauty/Barber Shop, Outdoor Resident Patio & More!
Take A Virtual Tour Of Memory Care Facility In Wichita. View It’s Cozy Neighborhood Dining, Spacious Common Area, Family Gathering Area, Beauty/Barber Shop, Outdoor Resident Patio & More!