Long-term Senior Care
A commitment to you and your family!
Just because people need assistance to be successful, it doesn’t mean they shouldn’t continue to live their life. Residents at our Long-term Care facility in Wichita, Kansas, enjoy the highest level of compassionate care in the area while continuing to enjoy their lives!
Long-term Senior Care Benefits
- Intimate neighborhood living residences
- Dedicated nursing team with decades of experience in providing care
- Personalized care plans developed with patient, family and physician
- Catholic Mass and Protestant services on campus
- Robust wellness and engagement program
- Options for hospice care
- Intergenerational programs
Long-term Senior Care Amenities
- Flexible dining options with a variety of dining venues
- Scenic walking paths
- Special resident-only events featuring local entertainment
- Meeting and party spaces available for reservation
- Beauty and Barber services
Why Consider Long Term Care?
When you help a loved one move into Long Term Care you are ultimately choosing to provide everyone involved peace of mind. The loved one needing care no longer has to feel like they are a burden on family or friends. And family caregivers no longer have to worry that they won’t be able to provide the care that their loved one deserves.
We invite families to come and be a part of the action anytime, and we schedule special events for residents and families to take part in together.