Senior Independent Living
Vibrant active senior living at its best!
Shepherd’s Crossing: A Community of Friends and Neighbors
Come enjoy living, laughing and serving with us!
Live in a community that values physical and emotional wellness, provides opportunities for intellectual growth and gives you a place to share your gifts while enjoying the gifts of others.
When you move to a retirement community, you shouldn’t have to sacrifice your way of life. Enjoy a spacious patio home in Shepherd’s Crossing, our independent living community on the Catholic Care Center campus.
Our Elegant, Independent Senior Homes Feature
- Two bedrooms, two baths and a two-car garage
- Easily accessible, open concept floor plans
- Maintained appliances, including washer and dryer
- Sunroom or covered patio
- Laundry room/storm safe room
- Spacious, walk-in closets
- Freedom to customize your home interior
The Benefits of Independent Living
Maintenance Free with the Comfort of Home
Your Monthly Maintenance Fee Includes:
- Lawncare and landscaping
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Water, trash, Cox Cable and Cox internet
- Property Taxes
- Home Insurance
- Smart Home emergency response system
- Monthly Housekeeping
- Convenient access to shopping and dining
- Transportation to community events like Music Theatre and WSU Athletics
- Special resident-only events featuring local entertainment
- Meeting and party spaces available for reservation
- Fishing in a stocked pond
- Community garden
- Beauty and barber services
Health & Wellness Opportunities:
- Convenient access to supportive services
- Monthly wellness clinic
- State-of-the-art fitness facility for both individual and group fitness
- Catholic Mass and Protestant services on campus
Take A Virtual Tour Of Aiden 1’s Layout At Shepherd’s Crossing Independent Living Community. View The Oversized 2 Car Garage, Corner Kitchen, Dining & Living Room, Scenic Covered Patio, Breakfast Bar, Walk-In Closet, Master Bath & Walk-In Shower, Guest Room & Bath & More!
Take A Virtual Tour Of Columba 2’s Layout At Shepherd’s Crossing Independent Living Community. View The Oversized 2 Car Garage, Living Room With Crown Molding, Dining Room, Newly Renovated Kitchen, Sunroom, Breakfast Bar, Patio View, Master Room & Bath, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Shower, Laundry Room/Storm Safe Room & More!
Why Consider Independent Living?
Making the move to an independent senior living community while you are active and independent allows you the opportunity to choose a community that is right for you, instead of waiting for someone else to make the decision for you later.
Residents in independent living also have greater access to social events, fitness classes, and educational programs. They often benefit so much from being active and involved that they avoid needing to move to higher levels of care.