Adult Day Care Program
A light spot in your day and a fun one in theirs!
Our Adult Day Care Program allows caregivers a break by offering respite care options seven days a week from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. It’s also a valuable lifeline for someone who’s goal is to keep their loved one in the home.
The Only Accredited “Excellence in Dementia Care” Program in Kansas
For caregivers looking for day programs for adults with dementia, our nationally recognized dementia care program allows participants to maintain their dignity while receiving the stimulation and socialization that are important to their cognitive health.
About Our Program
Our Adult Day Care Center is hosted in the Memory Care unit of our campus, which means that residents and program participants can benefit from its outstanding engagement program! It can also be a great way for anyone considering a move to a memory support residence to get to know our community.
- Full and half-day accommodations
- Areas available for rest
- Shower assistance available
- Incontinence and personal care management available
- Overnight respite options based on availability
The Benefits of Adult Day Care
- Wellness focused-activity program
- 24/7 Nursing team
- Intergenerational enrichment programs
- Dementia trained nursing team and support staff
- Personalized care plans developed with patient, family and physician
- Visual checks every 30 minutes
- Small, intimate resident environment
- Family support group
- Catholic Mass and Protestant services on campus
- Robust wellness and engagement program
- Private meeting and celebration spaces for personal gatherings
- Podiatry, audiology and other services available on campus
- Meals and snacks provided
- Beauty and Barber services
- Special participant-only events featuring local entertainment
- Outings to local attractions and event